Wednesday, June 27, 2012

boogie oogie oogie

The Girl

 Every electric pulse   
 take me across the ocean   
 in the pacific   off the coast of Japan  
the fugu fish has a poison    it begins in your legs   and up the body   till you die 
 I eat it and my lips tremble   
your tentacles is in me      this death is heaven    
shoot me with a thousand arrows     
 the electric pulse is on my ass      your mouth is bellow my feet    
when I die   eat me    devour me  
 my flesh is yours   
and let the blood stain your skin    
and never wash away   


The octopus 

I put my arms in your ass    your vagina   and your mouth       smoke came out your eyes      the sky is red          

and from the bottom of the ocean        one day we will walk on the earth    on the beach your eyes turned 

green     we swam from tokyo to osaka     you stayed alive by the taste of my cum        the nutrient from the
 
tentical cock               that wraps around you                  this color vision 

electrify's me


The Ocean 

My salt cleaned your ass and washed your body -   the moon showed us where to go .  at the bottom of me the volcanoes erupted -  the earth shook          the tectonic plates moved      volcanic outgassings      sperm from the solar nebula     the T Tauri ignited       dust and debris clumped to me         

I want to melt the heavy siderophile metals into your mouth     until it is depleted     and a cloud will form   
and like how the stars get brighter with age      your buttocks will ache from to coral reef calcium    for the next ten thousand years 

No comments:

Post a Comment