Monday, July 2, 2012

Famous executions

 Iv lived in the famous communes   Iv shaken hands with Crowley   iv feltched on the Tar sands  


and in the deep forests of Canada I had a lover much younger then I    She was beautiful and French    and we fucked till my old body could not fuck anymore     and back when I lived in Italy   I would see films everyday     
 walking the streets with my crotch and back sweaty     I entered the third landscape    the urban cannibal   I helped eat the animals of the pairs zoo in 1968     expanding the edible    I still don't know what a body can do  
I knew a girl   who masturbated so long   and so hard   in my bed    that the cum shot out of her   and we looked at each other and said  ' who knew'   


 back in Canada I had lunch with my lover   and in the noon summer heat    she lifted her skirt   and slid an avocado into her    and then the cottage cheese left on the table    ' my body shits,fucks and eats ! '   and in the coming months    we have devised a plan    of slow slicing   a mutilation after death    well thats the plan anyways    

No comments:

Post a Comment